May 20, 2022
- "Pause upload/Resume upload" button on a default page did not sync with individual files upload status. Now the button properly changes status according to files upload status.
- Dependencies updated: spring-mvc updated to 5.3.18 in milton-server-ce. spring-core, spring-web, spring-websocket and spring-mvc updated to 5.3.18 in milton-spring-fs.
January 24, 2022
- Updated h2 to v2.1.210, jdom to v184.108.40.206, hazelcast to v4.0.5. Migrated bouncycastle from bcprov to bcpkix v1.70.
December 13, 2021
- Sample WebDAV Server now uses Spring 4.
- WebSocket support was added to Milton API and to sample implementation. The server can now send create, update, delete and move notifications.
- Dependency updated: mina-core.
October 18, 2021
- ThreadLocals are not released in MiltonController.java, MiltonFilter.java, SpringAwareMiltonServlet.java, SpringMiltonFilter.java. Now ThreadLocals are properly released.
- Ajax multiple files download added on a default page.
- WebDAV Ajax Library updated.
August 17, 2021
- If file range is requested the Content-Range response header contains incorrect end-range byte specifier. Now this bug is fixed.
- WebDAV Ajax Library updated. Default handler page HTML is updated.
August 9, 2021
- Potential XML External Entity (XXE) Processing vulnerability fixed. External definitions are prohibited now.
July 10, 2021
- ScriptEngine.eval() call removed. License validation refactored.
April 16, 2021
- IT Hit WebDAV Ajax Library updated:
- Protocol application not detected on macOS High Sierra and Catalina. The callback is called even if the protocol application is installed. Now, this bug is fixed.
- In Firefox 68-81 the protocol application is not detected and an error callback is called, displaying the protocol application download message. Now, this bug is fixed.
March 22, 2021
- IT Hit WebDAV Ajax Library updated:
- Protocol application throws "Error: File or path not found" when opening non-MS Office documents on Windows. Now, this bug is fixed.
- Protocol application was requested to install on macOS when opening MS Office documents from an anonymous site. Now MS Office documents are opened without protocol application.
- Opening documents from a WebDAV server with cookies authentication does not work on macOS. Now, this bug is fixed.
- Protocol application can not mount URLs longer than 250 chars on macOS. Now, this bug is fixed.
- Firefox did not detect the protocol application. Now, this bug is fixed.
- Not enough permissions to open txt document on Mac OS Big Sur. Now, this bug is fixed.
- Mapping very slow on Mac OS Big Sur. This bug is now fixed.
- Cookies processing code in Chrome and Edge Chromium web browser extensions refactored. Now only cookies explicitly specified in DavProtocolEditDocument() function call are accessed by the code.
- Protocol application now uses Python 3 on Linux.
- Mounting on Linux refactored. Documents with URLs longer than ~200 characters failed to open on Ubuntu. Now the document URL could be of any length.
January 21, 2021
- Locking is implemented in the Spring sample with the file system back-end.
- If a folder is copied into a child folder server returned 200 OK response. Now 403 Forbidden response is returned in case of a recursive copy operation.
- PROPFIND response attached several Content-type headers. Now only one 'application/xml' content-type is returned.
- PROPFIND response with Depth: 0 header now provides file content length.
- IT Hit WebDAV Ajax Library protocol application now supports Mac OS Big Sur.
December 11, 2020
- When a COPY or MOVE operation is performed and the source file or folder is not found the server returned an HTTP 403 response. Now the HTTP 404 response is returned.
- VUE user interface is fixed and refactored.
- Custom properties management refactored. The user can now implement custom properties using PropertyManager class.
- The sample server implementation now returns folders before files in response to folder listing (PROPFIND Depth 1) request.
November 30, 2020
- A new user interface is provided based on VUE and IT Hit WebDAV Ajax Library. IT Hit WebDAV Ajax Library is now used to list folder content, open documents for editing as well as to create folders, copy, move, delete files and folders.
- IT Hit WebDAV Ajax library is now provided as part of the Enterprise license.
- The server now returns full URLs in PROPFIND responses, with the protocol, domain name, and port.
- Source code refactored to use Java 8 features.
September 23, 2020
- Commons-collection reference updated.
- The trial license verification algorithm updated. 5 days without a trial license is now supported.
- Paid license verification mechanism updated.