Who uses milton
Being open source anyone can use milton without anyone else knowing. But below are just a few of the organisations known to have implemented milton.
If you would like to be listed as a user of milton please let us know from the contact page.
- Novell - Novell supports thousands of organizations around the globe, delivering software that makes the workplace more productive, secure and manageable.
- HP - At HP we don’t just believe in the power of technology. We believe in the power of people when technology works for them. To help you create. To make the digital tangible. To harness the power of human information. At HP we work to make what you do matter even more.
- Google - Google's Carddav implementation is built on Milton
- eXist-db - eXist-db is an open source database management system built using XML technology. It stores XML data according to the XML data model and features efficient, index-based XQuery processing.
- Italian Institute for Nuclear Physics (INFN) - the Italian research agency dedicated to the study of the fundamental constituents of matter and the laws that govern them, under the supervision of the Ministry of Education, Universities and Research (MIUR)