Milton is the result of the contributions of many people over several years. If you've contributed to milton but you're not on this list please let me know. And if you'd like to link to a website of yours let me know as well.
As well as actual code, some of the most valuable contributions are from those people who used milton in a new situation, and debugged problems and reported them back - thanks everyone!
- Brad McEvoy - Primary author and maintainer
- Nabil Shams - Carddav
- Christian Bauer - Restlet integration
- Steve Sobol - provides the mailing list
- Nick - DNS implementation, zsync
- Dannes Wessels - all sorts of stuff + existDB integration
- Koen Serry - early contributor, now gone missing..